S16 Angel Fund focuses on pre-seed and seed technology investments, operating globally in Russia, Europe, and the US. S16 is an extension of the leading Russian founder community, Shmit16. We have founded, led and held senior roles in category-leading companies like Miro, Dostavista, Yandex.Chief, Webinar, DLA Piper, Goldman Sachs, and Headhunter.
The mission for the General Manager is to enable S16 Angel Fund to achieve its key objectives. You will be managing the department of one (yourself) and will be the first employee of the Fund.
- Conduct due diligence and deliver high-quality analysis for the Investment Committee on all transactions
- Operational excellence in pipeline management, CRM and founder relations
- Operational excellence in S16 corporate / tax / legal matters and reporting
- Investors rate their interaction and level of support by GM at 8.5/10
- LPs rate their interaction with S16 and information completeness at 9/10
- Ability to operate independently and systematically in an unstructured environment
- Analytical thinking, solid technical skills in financial analysis, attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly proficient English
- Personal agility, self-awareness
- Strategic outlook and alignment
- Work from home at any location as long as you can connect efficiently with the Investors during regular business hours in Moscow and Europe
- Full or part time employment depending on your experience / availability
- Compensation agreed individually with a suitable candidate